[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest mskdramalover

DAEBAK HEIRS! DAEBAK TO ALL THE CHARACTERS! AND MOST ESPECIALLY WRITER KES!

DAMN THIS INTERNET CONNECTION IN THE OFFICE. I WANT TO GO HOME AND WATCH EPISODE 16 W/ POPCORN AND SODA. :D

last night was the saddest episode!! I can't focus to work, still remember how KT kiss ES. ooww,, that feels so good. and when KT crying at last scene is just broke my heart. i really cried too.

honestly i was little bid worried about kissing scene between KT and ES before watched ep 16. I thought PSH can't give us the passionate kiss like 18 girls who crazy in love. but, she did it!! her acting is getting better and better. she's more nature now.

i always remember that scene, can't forget. my mind just focus about that kissing scene! somebody help me please!!
:-SS :-SS :-SS

one thing for sure, LMH acting when he cried is awesome!!!! so proud of him. when i see he cried, i feel like i can feel his pain, so i cry too. he's just too perfect. I love his acting, perfect. can't wait to see ep 17. I hope KT and ES can meet and there's a sweet scene between them.

oo by the way, i'm not sure ES and her mom leave korea. does Kim Tan take her passport? i think Won or Young Do hide them somewhere.

Guest branwen

Reading other members comments about the similarity of Heirs to BOF... I realized I'm glad I skipped that drama, otherwise I wouldn't enjoy Heirs as much as I do now. No hate towards the drama and I can't judge it because I haven't watched it. I guess if I want to see a young LMH, I prefer his old works with veteran actors like Kim Soo Ro.

How Does The Cast Of “The Heirs” Sleep?

the-heirs.jpg?w=600the-heirs.jpg?w=600
the-heirs.jpg?w=600the-heirs.jpg?w=600

From filming for a drama that runs two hour-long episodes per week to their individual activities as entertainers and idols, how do the cast members of “The Heirs” even manage to get a few hours of sleep?

Because of the demands of filming, the actors and production staff of “The Heirs” only catch sleep during their short breaks. Photos of the main cast during their resting time were released, showing that even TV personalities get tired as well.

Being the ones with the most scenes, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were reported to have only two to three hours of sleep per day. Lee Min Ho is seen getting as much sleep as he can on the bed, sofa and even sitting up, while Park Shin Hye sleeps while studying her script. Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won and Hyungsik were also seen sleeping while they were sitting, proving their dedication towards making a quality drama.

According to a drama representative, “When we film, we have to go from one scene to another, leaving no time for the actors to rest in between. After we finish in the morning, we have to proceed with the filming. The actresses especially have to time to sleep."

“Despite this, everyone is doing their best to repay the viewers who have supported the drama since the beginning, not even minding the fatigue and all-nighters. Please continue to look forward to it.”

The latest episode of “The Heirs” received the highest rating yet with 22.1%.

Credits: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12465/20131127/where-cast-heirs-sleep.htm

Guest Enonane1 .

myhepyending said:

OMO!!!!! the kisssss!!!!! the first part of the kiss i noticed that PSH was struggling....then LMH calm her down.....and leads her to a passionate/hot kiss..

I went back and watched because I thought maybe I didn't see it correctly even after a gazillion times of watching.  I don't think she was struggling - it looked like she was trying to grab onto his shirt or arm....or that is what it looked like to me as if they are groping at each other....

I could be wrong though.

@branwen - I finally watched BOF and I don't think it is like Heirs at all....The characters are different and the plot is different - much different...the only similarities are a rich bunch of high schoolers, rich boys, rich girls, some poor kids and rich snobby parents...and Lee Min Ho.....

I don't know why people keep comparing them unless they just liked BOF and Min Ho was in it....the main girls are so different in each show that there are no similarities and can't be compared at all....

For the past 15 episodes, I am just a silent follower of this forum but after today's episode I really need to say something....LMH and PSH are very good actors, if I am to give them an award they are the best. Both actors are very much flexible in their roles, very very good... As to the storyline, I would say the dad is just mending both his sons and he is using their weaknesses to bring out the best of themselves. Just like Won, he went up to the challenge of his dad and willingly meet up with those people that he hated so much.  When from the beginning Sec. Yoon has been telling Won to make some arrangements to meet up with them but it never happen not until he was threaten that's why Sec. Yoon said to fight for his position.  Which made me believe that Sec. Yoon knows what the dad is planning for his sons, again this is just all a show.  Sec. Yoon would just give Won and KT hints/clues as to what is going on so that they will do some actions in this their decision making will be tested.  As for KT, he has been acting like a child eversince that's why he just following whatever his brother and dad will say.  And so with this, the Dad wants him to grow and be a man.  He uses ES because he knows that she is the weakness of KT.  By doing so, KT started to gain confidence and became a stronger man as he struggles and faces the challenges just to be with ES which he really did coz KT learns to become stronger as the story goes on.  Anyway, that's why the dad said you loss the kid today because he wants KT to be man. Or else, he can't protect the people around him if he keeps acting like a child.  For sure ES knows too, probably in the next episodes the whole story will be more clearer....but again, this is really up to the writer's they are very good as well..can't for the last 4.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

My internet data choose such a right time to reach it's GB limits T_______________T *sarcasm* when i saw the spoiler of such a SEXY KISS i thought to myself, NO WAY i can wait up until the 1st of Dec to download!
Luckily we live in the 20th century where LTE from a phone is exist!!!Straight away use my mobile data to watch ep16 and gossh!!!DAE to the BAK!!!!!! i love love love this episode so much eventhough its such a painful eps to watch.. and the emotions runs like a rollercoaster but it really touches everyones heart!
my expression was literally like this when i see the HOT KISS...Screenshot2013-11-29at50350PM.png
and say "EUNSANG-a CAN i PLEASE HAVE A TURN?!"It's so damn sexy!!!!
i'm dying to see the next episode so damn badly!!!!!why is friday so far away to wednesday T___________T
andd OH.... i think PSH's dad must have had an oxygen tank next to him when he sees the scene LOL

Ahtan said:

Omg guys, did I see wrongly but during the last scene as T kneeled, there's a shadow walking towards him? Like for 2 seconds only. Isit just me or? O.O

Chinca?i didn't see it..wasn't tat KT's shadow? :-?

Ah now I'm confuse if that's the shadow of his head or another person.... looks like the first though :l lol darn it now I just want Sunday, 3pm kst to come faster

:((

Guest calculator

branwen said: Reading other members comments about the similarity of Heirs to BOF... I realized I'm glad I skipped that drama, otherwise I wouldn't enjoy Heirs as much as I do now. No hate towards the drama and I can't judge it because I haven't watched it. I guess if I want to see a young LMH, I prefer his old works with veteran actors like Kim Soo Ro.

Guest branwen

Enonane1 . said: myhepyending said:

OMO!!!!! the kisssss!!!!! the first part of the kiss i noticed that PSH was struggling....then LMH calm her down.....and leads her to a passionate/hot kiss..

I went back and watched because I thought maybe I didn't see it correctly even after a gazillion times of watching.  I don't think she was struggling - it looked like she was trying to grab onto his shirt or arm....or that is what it looked like to me as if they are groping at each other....

I could be wrong though.

Guest maizangel

I could be wrong though.

Guest nistymaj

I could be wrong though.

prosperity said: Let me just say that I love that KES made it to where the nice guy got the girl. Yes, YD was very charismatic, witty, and had good chemistry with PSH, however, he was also a jerk and an a hole, who was only concerned about what he wanted, and revenge. In K Dramas we always had leads who were A-holes, who treated the female less than the second lead did. We are so used to the second lead being the one to be nice to the girl from the beginning, only for him to lose the girl in the end to the egotistical first lead.
What KES did was give us a male lead who was basically a second lead on paper, and she knew she had to get someone like LMH to play him, because she knew she wrote the second lead more interestingly. KWB came out strong, as the well dressed, charismatic second lead, cloaked in first lead clothing. He was immaculately dressed, uniquely nice to look at and interesting. She put him up against LMH, who was dressed in some awful clothing, and she played down his looks imo, made him introspective, passive and basically a wimp for those he loved. She knew if she used any other actor, YD would have no competition, and she knew if she had wrote KT in a dynamic way and had styled KT on par with YD that there would be no competition as well. This is the genius of KES, as she knew things had to be well balanced. She knew she HAD to hire a charismatic actor for people to love YD, and SHE KNEW she had to hire someone like LMH for KT, otherwise nooone would give this basically second lead character posing as first lead material a chance. Hats off to her, because this proves that she knows what she is doing, and is great at hiring the right actors for the right roles.