The Second Lead Couple in Heirs Drama [OFFICIAL THREAD] Kang Minhyuk CNBLUE & Krystal Jung f(x)

Guest aqua

Guest watchuneed

Omg omg omg omg I came home to this bona chanyoung kiss and it really made my day. SELCA AND A KISS in one episode thank you so muuuuuch KES (kiss on the lips for their 2nd big fight please lolol)
I really think chanyoung should steal a peck on her lips, their faces were to close.
tumblr_mwmly6GPhD1qcrqlho2_500.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nissa125

i am waiting for a peck on the lips and i imagine that bona is the one who initiate it it would be awesome
@unhskikr4ever yes i love them so much not onlyy me though my housemates also love them , the htree of us would be screaming during their scene beacause too much sweetness

Guest nissa125

about WGM thing its because all taemin scandal and it trended on twitter than someone also post that krystal kai to replace them but its not true though
since during july/august krystal also rumored joined WGM with exo Chanyeol

Wow - this episode was pure crack for CY/BN shippers - just too much awesome! I never, ever, expected them to get so much screen and story time this late in the series, it was such a delight to see. Bo Na continues to go from strength to strength as a truly decent human being, admitting her mistakes and growing from them, and the two of them together are just so right. Apart from her confession and the cute peck on the cheek of course, I think my favourite moment was BN's smile watching KT kiss ES on the forehead - she was genuinely happy for them, it was great to see. I'm going to be greedy and hope that the writer continues to give us more of them whenever a balance is needed for all the Rachel-inspired angst. 

Hello, sorry for randomly imposing. I've been a lurker on this thread but I feel compelled to reply after reading the WGM rumour and speculations. It's just that, a rumour. It came out from the left field on tumblr (where I first read it) and even then I thought it was far-fetched. An MBC programme pairing up a couple from an SBS drama - not likely. Here's hoping for CF offers for both of them :DDD
I'm not sure if anyone realised it... these two stand a lot closer when their backs are to the camera:vlcsnap-2013-11-22-15h11m45s204_zpsfd7debd2.jpg vlcsnap-2013-11-22-15h12m31s152_zpsb537f5f9.jpg
Their on-screen selcas definitely more than made up for the lack of their selcas on SNS. And here I was cursing Minhyuk for not puckering up his lips when I realised; lips not puckered = eliminates the distance. His cheek, his nose, his philtrum were on her face. Let's aim for the lips next :D

Where is krystal and minhyuk's ost SBS??? The production should make use of them and let them sing for the drama...I'm sure it will get a lot of support as many people love them...and why aren't there any bts or selcas of these two?? It's weird...since they should promote the drama

@Roseugene :-h

I'm totally agree with you.. Why there are no Ost song for Chanyoung and Bona.. If i'm not mistaken, even Choi Jinhyuk already sing an Ost for Won and Hyunjoo love story even though they have slightly less scene moment.. Everything seem kind of weird when it's come to Chanyoung and Bona....No ost, selca or bts..urmm... :-? [-(

ps: but still waiting for their ost.. [-O<

Archived