[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

The Maxim cover photo defiinitly revealed a sexy side of Mina. But other than a bare backside there is no cleavage, no navel, no pouting come hither look' just a clean portrayal of sexual allurement.  And that's the key, there is nothing blatant, showcasing Mina's sexiness without compromising her inner elegance and classiness.  which to me  makes it even more sexy.  :)

Thank you Maixm for showing casing "sexy refinement" - Mina personafied. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 3 days of silence:phew:

IG update

11918008_1047773325286122_1311988346_n.j

Weibo

Trans: Hello?

11931263_518565598295755_595258271_n.jpg

Leaving for their We Will Guangzhou tomorrow

in happy mood......:w00t:

CM-I9_BUEAAQq9x.jpg

CM-I2pHUkAER1hV.jpg

Omooo i think i forgot my red ginseng!!!!otoke!!

CM-K9fCUsAAe4gh.jpg

CM-LJaHVAAA4H_L.jpg

Airport Fashion: Light & SImple:)

CM-LLKnUsAAdzZd.jpg

CM-LMsuVAAAwRYK.jpg

Missing my Puppy:( bow wow wow:phew:

CM-LJg_UwAABDa8.jpg

cr: on pic

Well, as usual it's weekend & i'm bored again:crazy:.So i need to find a way to keep me alive & kick & kick & kicckkkk!!!!!!:phew:

Just to refresh my mind.....& your mind chingu-yah!!!!:blink:

No wonder.....they are Noona's bff:w00t:

The same color protective phone cover:D

rJWD1nu.jpg

yahh....i know you all remember this:D Hongchan & Asuka Noona's colorful shoessss:lol:

45g41fJ.jpg

of course Hongchan & Noona too:lol:

sNxLSM5.jpg

i know i know you'll say "ahhh i saw this already'' but hey!!!!

----> here's the latest from my weird & wild world:w00t: Hongchan & Ayumi Noona  Nike airmax shoesssss:lol:

eQjeHkY.jpg

bff for life:wub:

i'm done.........:D:D:D

We Will Guangzhou

11950282_981907481872635_508473675758777

082215 FanAcc:

As this is the first time FTISLAND is in Guangzhou, they had originally planned to use E1 exit at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport as they wanted to get closer to Pris.
Today, besides FTISLAND, Infinite & Winner also landed in Guangzhou with FTISLAND & Infinite sharing Business Class in the same flight.

Even long before the stated arrival time (11:10 local time), many Pris were already waiting eagerly with Pentasticks and a huge FTISLAND flag at the airport to welcome our boys.
In order to use E1 exit, FTISLAND waited inside for over an hour.
They arrived together with Infinite, and Infinite left via VIP immediately after the two groups said bye to each other.Then our boys waited..
Not long after, Winner arrived, and left via VIP as well. And our boys continued to wait..
However, the security was worried that there might be chaos due to the large number of people there and in the end, our boys had no choice but to use VIP exit after waiting for so long..

cr:ZehraPriBoice

2015 August 23rd #FTISLAND 3000days since their debut!! 

Happy Anniversary!!!

11863250_411904639001108_523523891442119

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!

I think that HK is not only a shoe addict but he is a closet boxer addict.  Look at him! :w00t:

XItqRVH.png

W21Bp4M.jpg

1. he even wanted Noona to pick out a special one for him . :phew::wub:

aFalgc5.jpg

Here he is  incognito to buy his boxers. He even commented about how he might have bought too many .:vicx:

11260349_1195422180484098_327951114_n.jp

Not only me but it looks some of his fans suspect it too and have outed him. :w00t::lol:

Now he add more to his collection. :rolleyes:  Maybe noona can help him select. :wub:

cr colorful clouds

Hongki called Pris perverts for giving him boxes, but apparently he loves them very much & even gave a Cr: 请叫夏可叫做鸡嫂

Embedded image permalink

Boxes for our Hongki Hongki: Why do I keep receiving pervert stuffs? Cr: FTismine/_LEEkiki

CNF_aYxU8AA341x.jpg

The fake maknae helping the real maknae to put on a bra

CNGX8atUsAIMR2C.jpg

CNGX-OPU8AAu5Jk.jpg

CNGX_OjVEAEvk5-.jpg

Playful Jongki working hand in hand to smash poor Seunghyun's head into the birthday cake Cr: aliS_hAna

Embedded image permalink

[Trans: Weibo Updates] Hongki: Thank you !!!! Jonghoon: Guangzhou, thank you, we'll see you next time !!

CNGlzujU8AAAgW5.jpg

The simplicity airport fashion of Hongki (all white) leaving Guangzhou this AM with JJ. Actually the other dorks already back in Korea. 

Embedded image permalink

CNJOhbPVEAAsBW3.jpg

CNJOhbcUsAA-1k0.jpg

CNJOhbqU8AEzV9i.jpg

CNJMz2VUwAA9Rge.jpg

CNJMz2oUcAAvC6k.jpg

Cr: MASHAOYIN茵-Cri Pristephy Pri李弘基 via Colourful247

@MsKahili., i'm sure Rari (Hongki's stylist) is officially a daramji & maybe she lurked us here too:w00t::w00t::w00t:

FTISLAND 'PUPPY' info update

[PIC/TRANS] [150824] FNC Music Japan’s Twitter Update - FTISLAND’s Puppy is still at the #1 on the Rekochoku’s K-POP / World Music Daily Chart per August 23!

tumblr_ntkm9z2WI71qehn45o1_540.jpg

[TRANS] TV Report - “3000 days since debut” FTISLAND tops the Japan music charts with their new song

tumblr_inline_ntkrxdhHiw1qe5msi_540.jpg

FNC Entertainment reported that FTISLAND’s new song, Puppy continues to top the daily chart on the Recochoku up until the most current record on the 23rd. Puppy will be released on September 16, marking FTISLAND’s 15th Japanese single album, which has topped the chart since August 19. 

FTISLAND will officially release the album in one more month, and yet, it already tops the chart, raising expectations on their future activities. Puppy was recorded to earn 4.9 out of 5 points in the Recochoku, thanks to the hot reactions from fans. 

Recently, FTISLAND has just finished their Arena Tour that they did simultaneously with their We Will Asia Tour that they are doing now. During their 3000 days celebration, they were in the middle of their Guangzhou concert, proving their hot popularity in Asia. They will start their autumn tour by the end of the September, by performing for 13 times in the 8 cities that they will visit, continuing their never ending rock craze. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000748917

cr trans: Lu/lakkimi

Archived